We Install Central AC Units In & Near Austin Texas
A central air conditioner is only parts until a contractor assembles it in your home. That’s why we believe the contractor you choose is as important as the air conditioner you choose. A reliable contractor will match your needs and budget with the right system, and they’ll help you get the most out of it by installing it properly. After all, what good is a new air conditioner if it’s not the right one for your home or if it’s not installed correctly?
Here are 6 reasons you should call us if you’re considering replacing your central air conditioner:
1. If you don’t need one, we won’t try to sell you one. Simple as that.
2. We are a top-rated Austin air conditioner installation contractor, so you can rely on us to provide you with a solution that will maximize your comfort and savings for years to come. We are an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner, accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and recently earned the President’s Award for excellence as a Factory Authorized Dealer of Carrier air conditioners.
3. We’ve been serving the greater Austin, Texas area since 1976, so you can trust that we’ll be around to help you maintain your central air conditioner for years to come.
4. Our in-home estimates for AC unit installation cost aren’t just free – they’re thorough. A “free” estimate that doesn’t give you all the information you need to make a good investment will end up costing you in the long run. That’s why we don’t just look at your AC unit – we look at all the environmental factors in your home that affect your comfort, including the duct system, which plays a critical role in how your unit performs. We could install the most efficient central heat and air unit on the market in your home, but if there are problems with your duct work, you’ll still have comfort issues and high energy bills.
5. We offer financing. We know that replacing your AC unit is a significant investment – and that it sometimes comes up unexpectedly. We have financing available to give you the flexibility you need.
6. We’ll take care of the paperwork. We will save you time and money by filing city and manufacturer rebates for you, including incentives on Carrier air conditioners.
No matter which Austin AC provider you choose to work with, make sure they have a reputation for providing solutions that are in the best interest of their customers. If you’d like to meet with a specialist to discuss new AC unit installation cost and options, please call us at 512-501-2275, or fill out our contact form.