Need an Air Conditioning Repair in the Austin Metro Area?
If you need an AC repair in Austin or the surrounding area, you have an overwhelming number of companies to choose from. Here are 5 reasons to go with us:
1. Knowledgeable, courteous technicians. Effective repairs start with correct diagnosis, and to get a correct diagnosis, you need an honest AC repairman or woman who knows his or her stuff. Here’s proof that our team does:
- North American Trade Excellence (NATE) certified technicians. We are proud to employ experienced technicians who have earned certification from NATE, an independent, nonprofit organization that promotes high industry standards by recognizing individuals who pass voluntary certification exams.
- We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. This isn’t a meaningless title that simply means we are authorized to sell Carrier equipment. Factory Authorized Dealers are held to high technical and professional standards and typically have three times more training than the average dealer.
- We are a Carrier President’s Award winner. In 2016, we were the only air conditioning repair company in Austin to receive Carrier’s highest honor, which is awarded based on business practices, expertise and customer feedback.
2. One-year warranty on parts and labor. In the unlikely event there is an issue with the workmanship or parts we provided for your heating & air conditioning repair, it’s on us.
3. Emergency AC repair in Austin metro. From Kyle to Georgetown, our team is ready 24/7 to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
4. We only hire technicians we’d want in our own homes. As a family-owned company, it’s important to us to send someone to your home whom you – and we – can trust. That’s why we’re serious about the standards to which we hold our employees. This goes beyond training and experience. In addition to being qualified on a technical level, every member of our team must pass a background check, as well as initial and random drug screening. We’re able to hold our technicians to higher standards and deliver a higher quality of work because they’re all our full-time employees – no subcontractors.
5. We do right by our customers and our employees. We are proud of the relationships we’ve built with our Austin air conditioning repair customers over the years – and of the feedback we’ve received from them (see some of our reviews online). But for us, it’s not just about developing relationships with and providing positive experiences for our customers. We strive to do the same with our employees. That’s why many of them have been with us for so long. In 2015, we were honored to be named one of the Austin American-Statesman’s Top Workplaces. We believe being a Top Workplace benefits not only our employees, but also our customers, because happy employees provide better service. Call us at 512-501-2275, and see for yourself.
Learn more about how you can save on maintenance and 24 hour air conditioning repair with a service plan.
We are proud to be locally owned and located at 10315 Metropolitan Drive, Suite A, Austin, TX 78758