Sheet Metal Fabrication Austin, Texas
At Efficient Air Conditioning & Electric of Austin Texas, we manufacture sheet metal products specifically for mechanical, electrical and roofing applications. We have been running thousands of pounds of metal every day for almost 30 years, and many of the skilled craftsmen in our shop have been with us for more than 20 of those years. We have the combined skills and technology to produce nearly any sheet metal product.
We typically follow SMACNA standards for mechanical applications, and we use LEED-approved materials and methods. If you can draw it, we can build it. We use both computer-controlled (CNC) equipment via a large fittings library, and manual methods for one-offs and prototypes. We pride ourselves on delivering products that are 100 percent usable by our customers – with no rework required.
We also have a full heavy pipe and frame-welding shop, and we can produce or repair nearly any welded iron, stainless or aluminum assembly. Listed below are just some of the assemblies we manufacture:
- Straight duct of all gauges (typically 18-26 U.S.-sourced steel only) in volume
- Fittings of all gauges (also typically 18-26 U.S.-sourced steel only) in volume or individuals
- Lined assemblies with LEED-approved adhesive
- Dampers, diverters and other air devices
- Welded grease ducting and other high temperature ducting
- Vent hoods and related ducting
- Specialty assemblies (aluminum or stainless steel)
- Heavy welded assemblies (from angle or pipe, in any material)
- Electrical assemblies and boxes
- Roof flashings and curbs (application specific, broken to roofing specifications)
- Architectural items, such as stainless, brass and copper backsplashes, skirting, and enclosures
- Brackets, frames, hangers, saddles and other forms of custom fasteners