Mechanical & Electrical Construction in Austin, Texas
Efficient has a long history of commercial and high-specification residential construction projects throughout Texas, primarily Central and South. We pride ourselves on tackling jobs with difficult requirements and developing creative options to enhance owners’ properties at the best possible cost.
We typically execute 50 to 70 mechanical and electrical construction projects each year. They range from very small to very large and include new construction, remodeling, finish outs, ground up, plan and spec and design-build. We frequently handle combination mechanical-electrical projects, ensuring the all the gaps between both trades are covered.
From a regulatory perspective, we maintain all certifications, programs and records – including background checks, driving records, OSHA compliance and certified pay compliance – to ensure our crews can work on any project, including schools and medical and government facilities. We have a zero-tolerance policy for recreational drug use and perform both pre-employment and random drug screening. We have also completed both major LEED Platinum and Austin Green Building projects and are registered with the State of Texas and U.S. government as a woman-owned business (HUB).
The major technologies we handle are:
• DX/air-cooled split systems and RTUs – all systems/brands, from 1.5 tons to major sizes, roof or ground
• Chilled water – all systems/brands, including chillers, air handlers, pumps and piping
• Geothermal – all systems/brands ground and lake loops, pumps, piping, purging and related items
• Variable Refrigerant Flow (Volume)
• Refrigeration – walk-ins, wine coolers, ice makers and all other brands and specialties
• Boilers and steam generators – all types, including required certifications/state of Texas paperwork
The major projects we execute are:
• Schools, public and private
• Medical clinics, hospitals and dental offices
• Federal, state and local government/military facilities
• Banks and credit unions
• Retail, including those served by Austin Central Plant
• Automotive dealerships, including vehicle exhaust, service bays and big fans
• Industrial/manufacturing plants
• Highrise buildings
• Multifamily dwellings
• Exotic homes and ranches
• Food processing, beer distribution and pharmaceutical plants, and distilleries
• Specialties – sky diving tunnel, solar, water control and others