Proactive AC Service Calls & Maintenance Plans
Your central air conditioning system is no different than any other major machine. Just like your vehicle needs oil changes, new filters, service inspections and minor repairs over time, your air conditioner also needs a small amount of ongoing attention. That’s why we offer comprehensive AC service options – including tune-ups and maintenance plans – to help you get the greatest comfort, efficiency and lifespan out of your system.
During routine air conditioner service, the technician will inspect for potential safety issues, clean heat exchangers and check that the systems are operating within manufacturer specifications. Being proactive about your central air maintenance may also head off larger repairs caused by equipment running with dirty coils, dirty filters or low refrigerant levels.
In the event that you do need a repair, you won’t have to search through the hundreds of Austin air conditioning service companies to find one that’s reliable and available. We’ll be on call and ready to handle it 24/7. Plus, you’ll receive these awesome benefits — many of which are exclusive to our AC maintenance plan holders:
- Priority scheduling for repairs
- 15% discount on repair parts and labor
- 15% off equipment when you replace your system
- One-year warranty on parts and labor
- No overtime charges – If you need emergency air conditioner service outside our regular business hours, we’ll perform it at our regular rates.
- Fully stocked trucks – Our AC service trucks are fully stocked, so your technician probably has the part you need on hand. If not, you won’t be charged extra for us to get it.
- Multi-unit discount – If you have more than one unit at your home, any additional units will be maintained at a discounted rate.
- Transferable – Your air conditioner maintenance plan is transferable to future owners.
- AC service in a day or you don’t pay – If your system breaks down, call us 24/7, and we’ll dispatch a technician to your home or business. In the very unlikely event that we don’t repair your unit within 24 hours, the diagnostic fee is on us.
- Scheduling reminders – We’ll notify you when it’s time to book your next central air conditioning maintenance appointment.
We offer both home air conditioning maintenance plans and commercial plans to help minimize inconvenience and cost. Typical plans include a spring cooling and fall heating appointment, but they can be customized to include quarterly visits – as well as filter replacements or factors that are unique to your property.