There are more than 1,000 people in Greater Austin with air conditioning licenses.1
5 reasons you should call us:
- There are lots of new faces in Austin. We’re not one of them. At 40 years old, we have been around longer than most air conditioning companies - and people - in Austin, TX. (The average Austin resident is only 32!)2
- We do it all. We are experienced with all brands and types of AC units. Whether you need a tune-up, ground-up or a central air conditioner repair in Austin, we have the expertise and manpower to get it done.
- We do it right. We do not try to make one solution fit every customer and will always start by understanding your needs. From there, we apply the best products, practices and - most importantly - people to ensure your long-term satisfaction. When the work is done, we’ll stand behind it with warranties. Because of this customer-first approach, we have become a trusted name in Austin and the air conditioning industry. We hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and also earned the 2016 President’s Award for excellence as a Factory Authorized Dealer of Carrier® air conditioners.
- We’ll never try to sell you something you don’t need. The guiding principle of our business has always been: What’s good for our customers is good for us. We work hard to earn and keep customers’ trust, which means we’ll only recommend work that’s in your best interest. If you don’t need a new air conditioner or a repair, we’re not going to try to convince you that you do.
- The person we send to your home will always be a full-time employee of our company. It is common for companies that service and install air conditioning units in Austin to hire out their work to subcontractors – either to cut costs or because they don’t have enough employees to perform the work they’ve promised. That’s not how we do business. Whether we’re servicing your existing AC system or installing a new AC unit, we believe it’s in your best interest - and ours - to send someone to your home who has a vested interest in upholding our longstanding reputation for quality and service. Every member of our team is also required to pass a background check and random drug testing. We’re a family-owned business, and we won’t send anyone to your home whom we wouldn’t want in ours.
Sources: Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation1, 2008-2012 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates2