There are more than 1,000 people with HVAC licenses in the Austin metro area.
5 reasons you should call us:
- There are lots of new faces in Austin. We’re not one of them. We opened our doors in 1976 and have been around longer than most air conditioning companies - and people - in Austin. (The average Austin resident is only 32. We’re almost 40!)
- We do it all. Whether you need a tune-up, ground-up or an AC repair in Austin, we have the expertise and manpower to get it done.
- We do it right. We always start by understanding your needs. From there, we apply the best products, practices and - most importantly - people to ensure your long-term satisfaction. We do not just sell one brand or try to make one solution fit every customer.
- We’ll never try to sell you something you don’t need. The guiding principle of our business has always been: What’s good for our customers is good for us. We work hard to earn and keep customers’ trust, which means we’ll only recommend work that’s in your best interest. If you don’t need an air conditioner repair or replacement, we’re not going to try to convince you that you do.
- The person we send to your home will always be a full-time employee of our company. It is common for companies that do air conditioning repair in Austin to hire out their work to subcontractors to cut costs or because they don’t have enough employees to perform the work they’ve promised. That’s not how we do business. We believe it’s in your best interest - and ours - to send someone to your home who has a vested interest in upholding our longstanding reputation for quality and service. Every member of our team is also required to pass a background check and random drug testing - standards that many other service companies don’t hold their employees to. We’re a family-owned business, and we won’t send anyone to your home whom we wouldn’t want in ours.
Sources: Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, 2008-2012 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates